Welcome to Sixguns Firearms Fraternity! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

Sixguns Firearms Fraternity

A self supporting firearms community

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

2 Likes

Glad to be here from West “By God” Virginia. Looking forward to the Sixgun Fraternity

4 Likes

samè old shooterrex yall already know

5 Likes

Welcome @shooterrex @WV460HUNTER :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey @Shooterex welcome to the Fraternity @Robert beat me to it . I was driving early this morning headed to work.

5 Likes

Anyone else been having alot of rain. Seems like everytime Sat &Sunday roll around it rains on Sat. Which is basically my only good day off :joy: I recently aquired a riding tractor . It was sitting in some high weeds next to some metal junk scrap at a piece of property owned by a friend of mine. I was over there Revolver Hunting. So I text him he was out of state and He said he was junking it. I said what would he take for it ?
He said nothing … Take it. So I got it home a couple weeks ago. Spent all day diagnosing problems .
New fuel pump, starter solenoid, battery, a thourough carburetor cleaning draining bad gas out of fuel tank , sanding the armature on the starter generator ,cleaning mouse nest out from under the engine cover. After waiting on parts and 2 days of work it was up and running. Very little rust. I struck out deer hunting that day but I gained in another way. The whole thing boils down to less tome spent mowing by hand with a push mower (1/2) acre. And not 25min. And Im done. Now more time to load,shoot and I aint drinched in sweat and wore out !

6 Likes

not that many people have the knowledge to redo that mower where it will work. We have a big 60" Skag zero turn but we have a lot of grass to mow.

5 Likes

No extra charge for rodent control?

5 Likes

This on is a 54’’ cut with a 26hp V-Twin motor .
I was told by one of his family members it sat beside his tractor shed for 5or6 yrs. Before he moved it to the weeds for junk.
It only had 108hrs. On it.

I looked on line and 50 hrs. Is a seasons worth of mowing.
So that tells me he only had it in service for 2 seasons.
Plus its was made from 2010-2013 so its between 11-14 yrs. Old :joy: its a Craftsman ( Husqvarna ) .

5 Likes

Same old guy here from Idaho, was setting this up this morning and the site went down :grimacing: lol

5 Likes

I think you made a good find!

5 Likes

Howdy. Thanks for the invitation. Is this similar to the " Lounge"?

5 Likes

Hey welcome to Sixgun Fraternity @58Marine
I am thinking that it is similar.
@Robert is still working on adding all the categories so it looks a little sparse at the moment but that should be rectified in short order. :wink:
@Robert has been working hard at it.

5 Likes

It was almost as satisfying as running across a old revolver that needed a new home.:joy:

5 Likes

Welcome to Sixgun Fraternity @jeff300 Robert is setting up categories and stuff so it may have temporary blackouts but it is good to go just looks a little sparse as he is adding categories . Which @albroswift had many Great suggestions. If you have a category for suggestions go over there and add it

4 Likes

Can’t figure out how to get my profile picture up.
Current options are too traumatizing for me. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Well, to be completely honest I am still struggling with a few things myself . I am not currently on my desktop and a few options arent available from mobile :upside_down_face:
Just dont sweat it too much work at it slow . I been at it for 3 days…lol

4 Likes

No worries. Appreciate what y’all are doing.

4 Likes

Have any time estimate on that S&W that was a big laundry list of items that need fixed. Did they throw a price tag at ya :thinking:

4 Likes

Nope. Nothing yet. Hopefully wont hurt too much.

4 Likes