Welcome to Sixguns Firearm Fraternity! 👋

Welcome to Sixgun fraternity @Belt-Fed ,
We are based around the sixgun but, belt fed types, Bars, Bolt Actions, semi-auto’s, Rotary Aero’s Class III firearms we have sections for anything you want to post.

4 Likes

Until he gets some pudding, or his lawn mowed, you ain’t going to him tagging anything except maybe a pillow :sleeping:

I don’t even know what that is?

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Bwhahahaha, Pudding time is important !!! :joy: :joy: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Dangit I missed that guy :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for the invite.
I’m looking forward to this.

4 Likes

Welcome to Sixgun Fraternity @ramprage40 .

3 Likes

Welcome to the new hangout @ramprage40 good to see you again.

4 Likes

@albroswift gets the credit, he had your email address kept for just such an occasion,

thanks for accepting :+1:

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do we change the avatar?

4 Likes

Tap on the one you have now then tap it again then there your profile will be and you can do it there .

3 Likes

I seen that, there is only 5 or 6 there. how can i use a picture off my computer.

3 Likes

Those are for card carrying members, once you subscribe, nothing big, a British Sten should cover it, then you get a custom avatar and secret decoder ring.

I’ll figure out how to make this all understood soon, right now I’m over my head with projects and thrilled we at least have this forum running, its just us here guys, we are the owners

4 Likes

You have to catch @Robert in a good mood.
Ask me how I know.

4 Likes

lol, nah we just got to hit Rick up at the first of the month when his GA check comes in, which is probably pretty high being’s his minority status, likely rolling on some gold plated 24’s though the hood with personal plates knowing it’s his time to

And thank you Joel we’ll be mailing you your gun of the month subscription using USPS so they should start arriving somewhere other than your house sometime in the future :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, I had a small bit of difficulty at first also . When you tap the box to make a post . Tap the picture icon . Then your files will pop up select correct location then post it .

3 Likes

Then hit reply

4 Likes

Same ole equin from before.

5 Likes