The official Good Morning, Good Night and just plain BS'n thread

Normally Hi, how are you , whats going on where you are.

1 Like

Europe hmmm

2 Likes

For a comp? I’ve seen some Glocks that use a threaded barrel for that.

But I just saw this product for holstering a suppressed pistol. Isn’t that slick? Requires a weapon light.

3 Likes

mornin yall

3 Likes

Good Mornin’ back at ya !!

2 Likes

This place has changed!!! What happened to the original forum? My account got deleted too

4 Likes

Well this site has been up for 58 days, I think I waited ten days or so to create this so Full30 has been down close to three months, one day it was down and I was locked out of the server it was hosted on, I was told the files were in tact and my access would be restored but here we are.

This is it, all us, 100% user funded, for the people by the people, I’m working with anyone who wishes to contribute to have our cake, eat, share and learn to bake new cakes, whats your flavor?

4 Likes

So full30 is no longer supporting the forum?

4 Likes

Try switching eyes, worked for me back in the 70’s when I was shooting competition for the S.O.

4 Likes

it seems full 300 only exists in our memories.

3 Likes

lol, there’s still a blog,

and I have cups and T shirts too :face_with_spiral_eyes:

There’s a plan for a resurrection of sorts for the video side that’s been shared with me, overdue of course, as to

I can only repeat it was supposed to have been back up many weeks ago,

and @Joe its a treat to see that avatar again thank you for your support!

3 Likes

mornin yall

3 Likes

Morning @shooterrex

3 Likes

morning all

have question for someone out there
I been trying but some sights from Botach and seems I need a US address.
Anyone want to lend me theirs and throw the item over the fence when it shows up

3 Likes

I’m hardly ever home and way south of you

4 Likes

PM me the details, so long as its just a tarded policy of theirs vs illegal I’ll forward for you

3 Likes

Went shootin this morning. took a Sig M-18 9mm, Smith performance center 10mm and a Tisas 45 auto. didn’t shoot much at the paper and used a tree to steady my shaky hand. but i shot mostly at steel targets. i did stand up a free hand them. also they were 5 yards back farther.

7 Likes

Is that a smooth shooter ?

4 Likes

I need to invite myself over to shoot your guns and ammo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I bought something from them a few years ago. I see didn’t have a problem with the transaction. Now I am getting some spam/scam emails due to them selling the email. I know it is from them because I used a Gmail address that I attached their name to and do not use it elsewhere.

4 Likes